Friday, August 1, 2014

Top Ten Songs- Country Music

Okay, I'm sorry this is so late. I scheduled it to post this morning, but it never posted. Well, I'm back with my second top tens post! This time I share my top ten country songs! Again, it's hard for me to narrow it down to just ten songs, so there are plenty more songs that I loooove that aren't on this list. :D

Top Ten Country Songs:
  1. I Drive Your Truck by Lee Brice
  2. Austin by Blake Shelton
  3. Invisible by Hunter Hayes
  4. Everybody's Got Somebody But Me by Hunter Hayes
  5. Flashlight by Hunter Hayes
  6. 19 You + Me by Dan + Shay
  7. Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
  8. I Need a Miracle by Third Day (I normally would have classified this as Christian music, but I just now thought of it, and Third Day is pretty country.)
  9. Stupid Boy by Keith Urban
  10. Til My Last Day by Justin Moore
And that's the list! Next week will be the remainder of my favorite songs- a mish-mosh of different genres. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment