Friday, August 15, 2014

Top Ten Bible Verses

Okay, so this is definitely a hard topic to choose only ten of, but I'm going to list ten of my favorite Bible verses that come to mind right now.

Top Ten Bible Verses:

 Philippians 4:13
     "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." 
 Matthew 5:16
     "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your        Father in heaven." 
 I Corinthians 13:4-7
     "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor            others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight        in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
 Proverbs 8:17
     "I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me."
 John 20:31
     "But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by                  believing you may have life in His name."
 John 20:29
     "Then Jesus told him, 'Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not            seen and yet have believed.'"
 Galatians 5:22-23
     "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness            and self control."
 Daniel 6:23
     "The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from        the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God."
 Daniel 6:26-27
     "'For He is the living God and He endures forever His kingdom will not be destroyed, His dominion will        never end. He rescues and He saves; He performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He      has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions.'"
 Ephesians 6:11
       "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes."

That's just a handful of my favorite verses. What are some of y'all's favorite Bible verses? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment