Monday, August 11, 2014

I Might Be Young, But...

I feel weird when I write these and the writing posts. I just think to myself- "Well, why would anyone want to listen to me? I'm only a kid. It's not like I'm a professional theologian or a published author." Well, I'll just ignore that feeling and post anyways, but it's still there. It still bothers me.

But it shouldn't.

1 Timothy 4:12 says, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity."

Jeremiah 1:6-7 says, "'Alas, Sovereign Lord,' I said, 'I do not know how to speak; I am too young.' But the Lord said to me, 'Do not say, "I am too young." You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you.'"

So I'm going to go out and follow God's call and spread His love and His Word, even if I'm just a kid. I might be young, but I can still be a spokesperson for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment