Friday, August 29, 2014

School: The Thief of All Free Time

School started back this week. Classes, homework, projects, lectures. Within the first week, I've already been assigned a project, two essays, and other sorts of homework. I'm actually kind of glad about that, though, because, for me, it's really stressful when you're trying to get into the swing of things. I like just jumping in and going with it. Maybe I'm just weird like that. :P

Anyways, school, of course, takes up a lot of time. I'm gone 8 hours (or so) a day, and then I have homework and studying to do. I'm also currently a leader in two clubs, so I've got things to do for that as well.

The point of all this: I'm sorry for not posting as much this past week. I'll try to still post at least once a week, but keep in mind that school takes up a lot of time. :)

Random little awesome side note: My DC creative/technical writing teacher just introduced in class today a short memoir assignment. (I counted that as one of my essays up above even though she hasn't given us a due date and a lot of it will probably be done in class.) I am really excited about it!!! This is going to be soooo much fun!!!! =] (Hey, I just found a new emoticon!!!! =] On complete accident! This makes me happy. XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment