Anyways, I was scrolling through quotes from The Selection series by Kiera Cass the other day because I was going to include one of them in an English essay and I wanted to find the page number it was on. And some of these quotes were completely and totally awesome.
A sampling of said quotes:
- "True love is usually the most inconvenient kind." --The Selection
- "Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway." (D'awwww) --The One
- "The best people all have some kind of scar." --The One
- "It's always the fear of looking stupid that stops you from being awesome." --The Selection
- "'One can never help being born into perfection." (Aw, yeah! Not that that applies to me at all... Oh, who am I kidding? Of course it does! XD) -- The Selection
Aren't those so incredibly awesome?! I couldn't put them all on here because I wanted to save room for quotes from other books (and movies- can't forget about the movies!), so you guys should definitely go look up more quotes by Kiera Cass.
Now onto the other quotes- from books!:
- "Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame." --Through the Ever Night (Btw, I am totally in love with this series! If you haven't read it, you definitely should. The first book is Under the Never Sky, and it's by Veronica Rossi.)
- "If there was no fear, how could there be comfort? Or courage?" --Under the Never Sky
- "Aria... everyone feels lost and low. It's how a person acts that makes them different." --Under the Never Sky
Now for the movie quotes:
Okay, who am I kidding? These are mostly going to be quotes from Once Upon a Time, Disney movies, and Sherlock. XD
- "There's one thing my sister taught me, you don't give up on people. If someone's important to you, don't give up on them even if they say hurtful things or send a giant snow monster to chase you away." -- Once Upon a Time, Elsa
- "Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street."(Oh, how I love Sherlock XD) --Sherlock (the BBC version)
- "I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." --Sherlock (the BBC version)
- "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." --Pocahontas
And now to close with a really vague announcement because I want to torture you guys with suspense.
There is something completely awesome that I'm working on with some other writers right now (if you know what it is, don't tell- you'll ruin the suspenseful torture!) and I am sooo incredibly excited about it. I'm just not going to give details about it until it's actually up and running. (See, I'm not just being vague to torture you; I actually do have a reasonable explanation. XD)