Friday, August 22, 2014

Musica!

Okay, so I haven't posted in, like, forever because of this little thing called life. Oh, and also, I like to overbook myself, but enough about my impending explosion of the mind come Monday. On with the post.

I like music. I'm pretty sure you like music. I'm pretty sure almost every single person on planet Earth at least remotely tolerates music. Therefore I am going to share with you some of my favorite songs right now in the form of embedded Youtube videos. This is not a top tens post, mind you. I just want to share music, even though I've already shared 30 songs with you the past few weeks. :P Who can have too much music?! XD

Fully Alive by Flyleaf




I love this song. It makes me want to try to write a song again. Keyword: try. Trust me, this wouldn't be the first time I've tried to write a song. :P

Let It Go by Idina Menzel



I had to. I couldn't resist. It's Frozen. Idina Menzel. Come on. :P 

Background by Lecrae ft. Andy Mineo


I love this song. I almost named this blog after it, but I was afraid of copyright, so Fantasies of a Pocket Human it is. XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment