Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lunar Chronicles "Design a Sticker" Contest

Over on her blog, Marissa Meyer hosted a contest for Lunar Chronicles fans to design a sticker. The winning stickers will be used in promotion! Of course, I designed a sticker, and after trying to submit it to Pinterest 3 times (and it all of a sudden losing its quality upon uploading all 3 times) I decided to just post it here. Let's see if this works.


Ugh. It still lost its quality. Oh, well. I don't know what else to do. It looks just fine on my computer, but whenever I try to upload it anywhere, it looks like that. *sigh* If anyone has any tips for uploading for me, that would be awesome. :D

Edit: Wait, guys, never mind. When I view it in the document editor here on Blogger, it looks bad, but I just viewed it on my blog, and it looked fine! YAY!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment