(Okay, I tried to make that picture bigger but then it looks weird, so I'm just going to leave it small. XD)
I was nominated by the awesomely awesome Tara Therese (taratherese.wordpress.com) for the Sunshine Award!! This makes me so happy! So, for the Sunshine Award, I share five random facts about myself, answer Tara's questions, nominate a five bloggers, and list five questions for them to answer. Here we go! :D
My 5 Facts:
- I've tried songwriting before, but my songs never turn out. I want to keep trying, though! Although, my main focus will remain novelling, since I'm definitely much better at that. XD
- I am a Panhead. If you don't know what that means you must go listen to Skillet! I shall tell you even before you do so because you are awesome (and not just because you're reading my blog) XD A Panhead is a Skillet fan. :P
- I most definitely have a favorite pen, which is totally not weird, right?
Coming up with 5 facts is hard. <<Can that count as one?My favorite thing from Starbucks is the Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino with no whipped cream.
- I've completed two novels, begun countless others, and am working on my third (hopefully) completed one.
Q: What career appeals to you most?
A: You're making me pick a career?! How cruel can you be?? Just kidding! :P My dream job is a full-time author. However, that might not be completely feasible and might take some time. Also, I tend to be more productive when I'm busier, so I might have a part-time job on top of that anyways. I think teaching would be really cool. If I taught, I'd probably teach high school English or history. A new dream of mine is to open a small bookstore, but again, probably not very feasible.
Q: Do you like to write book reviews?
A: Yeah! Some books I find difficult to review because they were super awesome and I can't find something critical to say at all. *cough cough* Christy Miller series *cough cough* For others, it's just hard for me to put my thoughts into words that readers would actually understand. :P
Q: Which of the four elements would you be?
A: Water. Why? Because, dude. If I'm water, then I can be the ocean. That's just awesome.
Q: Do you like leopard prints?
A: Indifferent. I don't dislike them, but I don't really love them either. Same with zebra stripes. I guess it just depends on the object with the print on it and just what the specific design looks like.
Q: What's it like being an only child/having (a) sibling(s)?
A: Only child right here! When I was little, and still sometimes more recently, I've thought it would be nice to have a sibling, but with just the three of us, our family is really small and close, so I like it this way too. :)
Now, for my nominations! I nominate:
Myth from Panda With a Pencil (http://pandawithapencil.blogspot.com/)
Katie and Anna from Cousins in Christ (http://cousinsinchrist.blogspot.com/)
Lizzie from Junior Novelist for Christ (http://juniornovelist4christ.weebly.com/)
Athelas from Red Lettering (http://craftingstoriesinred.wordpress.com/)
Proverbs 31 Teen (http://proverbs31teen.wordpress.com/)
- Beach or mountains?
- What's your favorite book? (Yes I'm evil like that. XD)
- Which book character do you think you're most like?
- What animal do you think you're most like?
- What places would you most want to visit, or would you want to travel at all?
Now, I'll be back later today (hopefully) with a writing prompt! :D