Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sunshine Award :-)


(Okay, I tried to make that picture bigger but then it looks weird, so I'm just going to leave it small. XD)

I was nominated by the awesomely awesome Tara Therese (taratherese.wordpress.com) for the Sunshine Award!! This makes me so happy! So, for the Sunshine Award, I share five random facts about myself, answer Tara's questions, nominate a five bloggers, and list five questions for them to answer. Here we go! :D

My 5 Facts:
  1. I've tried songwriting before, but my songs never turn out. I want to keep trying, though! Although, my main focus will remain novelling, since I'm definitely much better at that. XD 
  2. I am a Panhead. If you don't know what that means you must go listen to Skillet! I shall tell you even before you do so because you are awesome (and not just because you're reading my blog) XD A Panhead is a Skillet fan. :P 
  3. I most definitely have a favorite pen, which is totally not weird, right? 
  4. Coming up with 5 facts is hard. <<Can that count as one?  My favorite thing from Starbucks is the Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino with no whipped cream. 
  5. I've completed two novels, begun countless others, and am working on my third (hopefully) completed one. 

Tara's Questions:

Q: What career appeals to you most?
A: You're making me pick a career?! How cruel can you be?? Just kidding! :P My dream job is a full-time author. However, that might not be completely feasible and might take some time. Also, I tend to be more productive when I'm busier, so I might have a part-time job on top of that anyways. I think teaching would be really cool. If I taught, I'd probably teach high school English or history. A new dream of mine is to open a small bookstore, but again, probably not very feasible.

Q: Do you like to write book reviews?
A: Yeah! Some books I find difficult to review because they were super awesome and I can't find something critical to say at all. *cough cough* Christy Miller series *cough cough* For others, it's just hard for me to put my thoughts into words that readers would actually understand. :P

Q: Which of the four elements would you be?
A: Water. Why? Because, dude. If I'm water, then I can be the ocean. That's just awesome.

Q: Do you like leopard prints?
A: Indifferent. I don't dislike them, but I don't really love them either. Same with zebra stripes. I guess it just depends on the object with the print on it and just what the specific design looks like.

Q: What's it like being an only child/having (a) sibling(s)?
A: Only child right here! When I was little, and still sometimes more recently, I've thought it would be nice to have a sibling, but with just the three of us, our family is really small and close, so I like it this way too. :)

Now, for my nominations! I nominate:

Myth from Panda With a Pencil (http://pandawithapencil.blogspot.com/)
Katie and Anna from Cousins in Christ (http://cousinsinchrist.blogspot.com/)
Lizzie from Junior Novelist for Christ (http://juniornovelist4christ.weebly.com/)
Athelas from Red Lettering (http://craftingstoriesinred.wordpress.com/)
Proverbs 31 Teen (http://proverbs31teen.wordpress.com/)

My questions:
  1. Beach or mountains?
  2. What's your favorite book? (Yes I'm evil like that. XD)
  3. Which book character do you think you're most like?
  4. What animal do you think you're most like?
  5. What places would you most want to visit, or would you want to travel at all?
Now, I'll be back later today (hopefully) with a writing prompt! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment