The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn follows the high school and college years of Christy Miller as she makes new friends, moves to a different state, and grows in her faith.
Things I Loved:
- Christy's walk with Christ. Some of the difficulties she faced and things she realized really helped me in my own walk.
- Todd- he is so sweet, and he's a surfer. PLUS he's a strong Christian. Seriously. Todd, guys. Todd.
- Doug. Doug is like as close to a perfect friend as you can get. He's funny, loyal, kind, a strong Christian, and probably my favorite book character ever. Seriously.
- Tracy. She is so sweet and optimistic. This girl is almost always happy and positive.
- Pretty much all of the characters if you can't already tell. xD
- Todd's and Christy's relationship- soooo adorable. Squeeee!!!!!
Um, is that even a valid question? NOTHING. Okay, I guess I'll admit that I didn't really like the writing style as much, but that's a very minor problem compared to the awesomeness that is Christy Miller. xD
Would I Recommend It?
Of course. Please, go pick up this book as soon as you can and read it. Please. Then we can fangirl together. xD
I would definitely give this series 5 stars, AND there's a Christy & Todd: The Married Years book out now!!! *happy dances* *runs around screaming* *throws confetti*
Okay, I'm done fangirling (for now). xD